Trouble with file attachments

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
diegodelavega's picture
diegodelavega
Jun 22 2015 17:38
Trouble with file attachments
Hi there! I posted a Book Collection about The Spanish Civil War but I can't see the attachments on the page. How could that be possible? Here's the link https://libcom.org/history/spanish-civil-war-osprey-book-collection Thank you for your support
Khawaga's picture
Khawaga
Jun 22 2015 17:41
Hi, your revisions just had to be approved (which I just did). Generally, it will take a bit of time before admin or moderators will get to accepting revisions.
diegodelavega's picture
diegodelavega
Jun 22 2015 17:42
Solved, it was probably a temporary problem. Thank you anyway!
Khawaga's picture
Khawaga
Jun 22 2015 17:49
No I had to approve your revisions. So not a problem at all actually, but just the way content is moderated. If you make a post and then subsequently make changes, those changes will not show up immediately in the actual post until an admin or moderator has manually accepted them. This just FYI for future reference.
Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Jun 22 2015 22:35
Khawaga wrote:
No I had to approve your revisions. So not a problem at all actually, but just the way content is moderated. If you make a post and then subsequently make changes, those changes will not show up immediately in the actual post until an admin or moderator has manually accepted them. This just FYI for future reference.
Hi, yes this is right (thanks for sorting out and explaining, Khawaga) So many thanks for posting, and yes in future if you edit anything you will just need to wait until an editor approves it. You can post a comment below the article to give us a heads up something needs approving to speed things along!
diegodelavega's picture
diegodelavega
Jun 23 2015 07:41
Thank you very much and sorry if I bothered you wink
Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Jun 23 2015 08:49
diegodelavega wrote:
Thank you very much and sorry if I bothered you wink
it's no bother, thank you so much for contributing!
Khawaga's picture
Khawaga
Jun 23 2015 16:01
No bother at all.